Friday, January 18, 2008

hot chip - made in the dark.


i am sure all of you can't wait for the new album from hot chip either, one of the greatest indie bands that never lose their connection the clubs. their full-length 'made in the dark' is coming up on astralwerks and dfa on february 5th.

so i am glad this just made it to my inbox, along with the permission to post it: here is the title track 'made in the dark' without any annoying voiceovers - a real mellow slow-motion ballad and even if this is not aiming straight for the floor, i bet you will love it and it will make you want to buy the hot chip album even more! get it right here, another first on discodust:

hot chip - made in the dark

9 comments:

ste said...

excellent post.i should really register i comment all the time:P.thanks for this

MDCCLXXXIX said...

hey, check out my newly launched blog with so far exclusives from fckn crew, and much more to come.
http://mdcclxxxix.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but I think this song sucks :(
But that's alright, just my opinion.
It made me ignore their songs for a while now. Just not the normal style of music you expect on this blog.
Don't get me wrong I usually enjoy the songs here. Just also wanted to say I didn't like a song once. Normally I do the opposite :)

Data Sapiens said...

The song is availabe for download if you participate in a short survey @ Hot Chips's MySpace too :)

Ed said...

I love this and cannot wait for the album to come out!

Ed, 17 Seconds

Marjory Stewart-Baxtor said...

I got a sneek peek at the album, and it's nothing short of fantastic!!

OrangeRocks said...

Hey, if you like this, check out woozyfly.com! It’s the next generation in digital music promotion and distribution. You can upload videos, photos, and music. You can even create your own TV show and check out other bands!
Come see what we’re about at woozyfly.com/heavyvee or woozyfly.com/endeverafter.
Register at the site for free while it’s still BETA!

Jeff Ramos said...

wow. i had that shirt on the left in 8th grade. i wore it for my yearbook picture! I'm 23 years old now, so you can get an idea of how old that is.

andrea said...

I saw Hot Chip in Chicago last night. Best show I have ever seen. I higly reccommend everyone sees these guys live.