Saturday, July 25, 2009

whomadewho.


whomadewho are staying true to form and dodging the trend train to stick to their own sound. never too distorted or computerized, the trio's organic flavor is kindof akin to that mid-century beige sofa that goes with everything and will never go out of style.

reverso 68 plays an ever so classic 'herman miller shade' to their 'mid-century sofa' bringing another classic, yet distinct disco sound. together the two make a pairing that i wouldn't mind keeping for a good chunk of time. these will definitely ripen with age.

whomadewho - keep me in my plane
whomadewho - keep me in my plane (reverso 68 remix)

don't miss the other remix by dj koze out now on gomma records or watch the amazing video on vimeo.

1 comment:

ILuvDiscoDust said...

The remix is wicked!!!

This will be on repeat for a while.

Thanks 4 blessing us with all this wonderful free music, cause I really can't afford shit these days :)